The HD Multi-Sport Simulator has a sport for everyone.
Archery | Basketball | Baseball | Bocce Ball | Bowling | Carnival Toss | Cornhole | Croquet | Football | Foot Golf | Standard Golf | Handball | Hockey | Horseshoes | Soccer
Golf lovers can play some of the greatest international courses in air-conditioned comfort.
Golfers can play Torrey Pines, Pebble Beach, Spy Glass and Spanish Bay, Wolf Creek (Mesquite, Nevada), Medinah, Bethpage Black, Quail Hollow, Pinehurst, or even St. Andrews—all without leaving Loma Linda.
In addition, golf lessons are available using the simulator.
Teams and other groups can use the HD Multi-sport Simulator.
High school teams can use the simulator to train year-round, regardless of the weather. They must be accompanied by their coach. Groups from churches and other organizations can include the simulator as part of their package for a gym night.
HD Multi-sport Simulator Room Rules.
- Use all equipment safely and carefully.
- Do not remove any equipment from the room.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN.
- No food or drink, other than water.
- Only one player in the hitting area at a time.
- Clean non-marking shoes required.
- If using your own golf clubs, they must be clean.
- Golf balls provided by Drayson Center are required for the simulator to work properly (don't use your own).
To reserve your visit to the HD Multi-sport Simulator, click here.
Bring a friend, try something new in comfort and convenience!